Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Monday, January 17, 2011

Vanilla Twilight

Hey guys.

I just wanted to take a few minutes to post a video that I made today.  Today has been a somewhat monumental day for me, as a writer, as well as a person.  And while I can't completely explain these things to you, I will say that a lot of changes are hopefully going to be made in my life - positive changes and these such changes were brought about by a few very important people that have made me realize that I need to 'let go' of some things and turn whatever I'm feeling into something positive.  Gee, people haven't been telling me this all along or anything. 

Anyway, today I've made decisions that I can hopefully stick to.  And with that, I give you, the Vanilla Twilight night of my life. 

And on a really happy note, the Screaming Eagles will be home soon!!  This not only goes out to Jim, but to the Rakkasans as well!  Love you guys!!

No comments: