Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Terribly Sorry

I am so terribly sorry that I have not blogged in forever!  Life has been so crazy since my last post!  I know I said I was going to be better about this, but obviously, I'm bound to fail at blogging.

It's funny because I feel like I have so many things that I want to blog about, but when I sit down to write the blog, I decide I don't want to.  There are a lot of issues I want to talk about, but then I realize how much negative feedback that I will get from people I know, as well as people who would just happen upon this blog.  I feel that it is best to keep my controversial thoughts and opinions to myself.

Anyway, not much has been going on in small-town, Ohio, in the grand scheme of things.  Just a lot of school work.  And more school work.  And a lot of sickness.  I feel like I can't go a whole week and stay healthy!! There have been so many things going around.

And I know that you all REALLY care about this, right?

I think I used to be better at this.  

But, I'm going to post this anyway, just so that my last post date is actually recent!  

I hope you all are having a wonderful start to your holiday/Christmas season!


No comments: