Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Saturday, October 16, 2010

School

So I'm a bit mad at school.  It makes it very hard to read anything.  With homework and student council and after school activities, it's a lot to handle when last year I had a lot of free time.  Granted, I don't have all that much homework, but getting everything done and making sure it's done the way my teachers want it and everything like that, it's a bit tiring.  So needless to say, by the time I get a minute to read I really don't want to because I've been sitting around doing school work for a while.  

Hence why I've been reading John Verdon's AMAZING Think of a Number for...you know, a few months.  It's a really, really, really good book and I feel so bad that I'm taking so long to get through it!  It's a bit adult, so I'm in no way saying that everybody my age should read it.  It's got some gruesome details in it in relation to the murders and the language is very true to the cop stereotype.

Anyway, I really don't have anything to talk about.  Nothing's really going on.  Oh!  I could post a few pictures from homecoming!

Me sitting down

Me and my "date"
(no, I didn't take him to the dance...I thought about it)

Me and my cousin "chocking" my brother

Me and my Papaw

Me with the flag

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Hanna look at our faces in that picture !
Mine looks horrible.
Oh and trying to read, is even hard for me, and I am not in student council !
I wish Mrs. Wnek was our English teacher again !
- Your cousin(: