Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Friday, November 19, 2010

My Firework

Because I epically fail as a blogger and as a person, I somehow forgot in my last post to add this video I made.  It was, indeed, uploaded to YouTube at the time of my last posting, but I forgot to post it with everything else I talked about. So, without any more delay, here is the video I made as an entry for Katy Perry's "Firework" Contest. This video, however, will not count as an entry because if you're talking about another person, that person must be able to give written consent and they must still be living (and not deceased).  Which is totally screwed up, but whatever.  Rules are rules.  I still wanted to share with everyone the video because it took me a while to make, and I'm hoping it gives people a better perspective of how I saw SGT James C Robinson.  Because to me and the rest of my family, he wasn't SGT James C Robinson, he's...Jimmy.



With eternal love and blessings,
Officially Inspired

p.s. GOD BLESS YOU 101st AIRBORNE!

No comments: