Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Pet Peeve Rant



So I have some pet peeves, and today one of them occured.  Here is my rant:

Why can't people put the lids on right at fast food reastaurants?  I mean, how hard is it to make sure the lid actually snaps?  You don't need much qualification to work at a Wendy's.  I can understand sometimes when they're really busy, but still they need to value their customers.  Or if it's a self-serve fountain, I would totally admit it was my fault.  But when they push down one side too hard to mark that it's Dr. Pepper, they should know that when the customer goes to take a drink and if they tilt it whatsoever, it's going to spill on them and make it look like the wet their pants!  I'm just saying! 

COME ON PEOPLE!  SNAP THOSE LIDS!

*Rant over--back to work*

No comments: