Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Stupid Idea...

Have you ever noticed that no matter what, whatever flavor of sucker you like least, you'll always grab it?  That's happened to me twice in the past two days, so today I thought to myself "SELF!  BLOG ABOUT IT!" So here is my blog about the stupidest sucker flavor EVER.

Banana flavored suckers.  They're stupid.  They don't taste like banana, they're like this fake banana-coconut-pear-ish-kind-of-thing.  No body likes them.  I've discovered that some sucker companies have tried to improve their disgusting banana flavored suckers by calling them "Banana Split"  but they still taste the same.  Do you know how hard it is to give away a sucker when it's banana flavored??

"Hey, David, you want a sucker?"
"Yeah, that'd be great!"
*hand David the sucker.*
*David glances down to read lable.*
*David makes a face*
"Uhh, no thanks.  I don't like Banana."

"Hey, Mr. Brunk, do you like banana suckers?"
*Mr. Brunk makes a face of disgustion and looks at me like I'm stupid.*
"No!  They're gross! I don't understand why they even make those things!"
"I know!  It's stupid!"

And so I turned back to my tabel and asked around and finally someone took it.  But they didn't eat it.  As I sat there marvaling at how disgusting banana flavored candy is (save for Runts, of course) I announced to my possie, "I'm gonna write an article about how stupid it is to make banana flavored suckers and post it on my blog!"

I don't think any of them expected me to do it though...

*Oh, by the way, the conversations are not word for word.  They're just roughly how the conversation went.*

Have a wonderful and blessed banana flavored sucker free day!

With eternal love and blessings,
Officially Inspired

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When was this and where was I ?
btw this is Katie I just didnt want to sign in cause I forgot to sign in if I were to sign in it would have to start all over again (: lol

Hanna said...

You were talking to Tyler W. not paying any attention to the stupidity taking place. ;)

Anonymous said...

hmm thats sounds like me...
not.
haha well maybe a little.
But I think i would have notcied something like that, guess not, seems like it took froever to give it away, and Tyler doesn't hold a very good conversation for very long
lol. \-katie again.