Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Blah

Hey guys.  Sorry for the lack of posting.  This past week has been pretty hard on me, and I'm still not back to my normal self.  I haven't been able to write hardly anything and reading hasn't held any interest for me either. 

So, instead of making myself read or write, I have been searching the TV schedule for any episodes of Criminal Minds, Bones, CSI: Miami, CSI: NY, NCIS, Without A Trace, or Rookie Blue.  For some reason I've become obsessed with police and criminology shows.  I guess they just get my mind off of things. 

I've also been browsing around online - mainly YouTube - and I found this wonderfully amazing video.  The musician's name is Ricardo Munoz and he's trying to get his music out there.  He has a record deal, but he must first get more views and more publicity before anything can happen with his music.  So watch it, love it, send it to people, watch it again and again and again.



Oh, and here is an adorable video of my sister.  Yes, go ahead watch it over and over and over.  Trust me, it gets funnier every time.



Hope you all are having a great week so far!

With eternal love and blessings,
Officially Inspired

No comments: