Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Last Hoorah of Summer 2010

(C) Officially Inspired
My summer vacation sadly comes to an end on Tuesday, but I have to go to the school Monday afternoon until 7:30.  And from there it's on to high school - still doesn't seem possible. 

This past week I went to the lake with my grandparents and had a blast!  My dad and sister came down one day and they seemed to have a good time too.  We also went to the Bengals's preseason game Friday night after returning home.  And I also go my back pack for my freshman year.  Here's a video I made about it:



Being out on the lake, you realize how small you are in the great big world, and it kind of makes you realize what's important in your life.

The football crowd isn't exactly the best crowd to hang with, but it was kind of cool seeing how many people come out to support the Bengals - despite their past score record and criminal record. 

Hope you all enjoy these last few days of summer!

With eternal love and blessings,
Officially Inspired

No comments: