Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Monday, September 7, 2009

Prayers...


Wonderful readers, I ask a few things of you today. First I would like to ask that you keep my family and myself in your prayers. My great-aunt has just lost her husband, Howard. He's been sick for quite a while, and he's in a better place now. But it's still hard for all of us to go through. He's just one of those people you never imagine you'll lose. I hate to say that I didn't know him very well, but he was a very special man. So please, just keep us in your prayers. Please and thank you.

Secondly, I ask that you take a few minutes out of your day today and thank those who work for a living, making your day easier. Teachers, police men and women, firefighters, just to name a few. Besides, it's because of them that you have a day off from school. ;)

Thirdly, I want you to take a little bit of time today to realize what God has given you. I've realized a lot since reading The Shack and a lot of that is that I take so much for granted. I take things for granted that is not guaranteed to me. My family, my friends, my talents, each day, my life, everything. "Each day's a gift, not a given right"--Nickelback

I hope you have a wonderful and blessed Labor Day!

With eternal love and blessings,
Officially Inspired

No comments: