Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Rewriting...


Today I'm working on rewrites. They're actually going really well today. It's just 'flowing', you know? This excites me because I haven't had a whole lot of writing time lately, and I've had Writer's Block on top of that, so having a really good writing day made my day. I was going to say week, but today's only the first day of the week. (And if this were yesterday, it wouldn't have made my week because Leanna Renee Hieber's signing took the cake for that!)

Anyway, I'm really actually liking where my writing is taking me right now. It's somewhere I've never really taken my characters before because I had this vision for the longest time of a perfect happy world where nothing ever goes wrong, and nothing ever gets in the way of them. See how stupid I was when I was eleven? My characters are going to be strained, and broken, and about everything in the book (another pun by me!!), but ultimately, that's a good thing because that means they have to heal...together(?). See, I can be smart.

Oh, by the way, I think I might've just found a new title! Cautious Heart? Anyone like it? COMMENT!

Well, the picture above is of me. I was playing around on Photo Bucket last night and this was my product! I really like it and since I'm so happy today--I thought I'd post it. :D

Have a wonderful and blessed day!

With eternal love and blessings,
Officially Inspired

No comments: