Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas In Re-cap...


Tomorrow I will be posting a 2009 reflection, so today I guess I need to post my Christmas re-cap.

I woke up early and realized that Santa had brought me a new phone!   I got the LG Zenon!  From my parents I got some clothes, some Twilight stuff, How To Be, some books, and the Wii Fit!  My Uncle and cousin came over and from them I got the New Moon Movie Compainion, blank CDs, and CD slips.  I went to my Grandma's house and my Gandparents gave me a coat and gloves, a shirt, and a pair of jeans.  My Aunt and Uncle gave me a New Moon blanket and a new cardboard cut out of Rob!  I went to my other grandma's house and I got some New Moon shirts, a New Moon Edward Cullen action figure, the Edward and Bella Twilight Barbie dolls, the complete works of Edgar Allen Poe, the complete works of Jane Austen, some bracelets, the New Moon calendar, the 2005 Pride and Prejudice movie, and an ornament.

Wow, that was a lot quicker than I thought it would be.  I also got some pens and sharpies. :D

Have a wonderful and blessed day!

With eternal love and blessings,
Officially Inspired

No comments: