Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Newfound Love


For Christmas this year I asked for Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen as well as Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.  So I got Jane Austen's complete works (as well as Edgar Allen Poe's) but I also got the movie of Pride and Prejudice (the one with Kira Knightly) and I absolutely adore Mr. Darcy!  I've seen pictures of the other Mr. Darcy from later movies, but I think Matthew Macfadyen is the cutest by far!    I'm totally in love with the story (and Mr. Darcy) so I'm probably going to start the novel soon. 

I was recently on another blog that I follow (Where Troubles Melt Like Lemon Drops) and noticed that she has a log of all the books she reads in a year.  I'm going to do that.  Just to see what books I read and exactly how many I read in a year.  2010 is going to be a very fun year, I think, and it's going to be full of my favorite thing--change.  But, so far, the changes I see coming are pretty good ones. 

Yes, dear readers, I am well aware I have yet to post How Many of Us? but it's not on this computer--it's on my laptop--or I would post it today.  I'll post it tomorrow and then Tuesday (or the next post) will be telling you what I got for Christmas.

Have a wonderful and blessed day!

With eternal love and blessings,
Officially Inspired

No comments: