Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I lied...


If you'll recall back to my post about seeing New Moon on opening day I said that I couldn't wait until June 10th, 2010 which I said was Eclipse's release date.  Well, I was wrong.  So far I've heard June 10th, June 23, and June 30th.  Well--the official release date of Eclipse the movie is June 30th, 2010.  Here's how I know for sure:
<--Please note the June 30, 2010 printed here.
So there you have it.  I don't have much more to say than that.  I just thought I should let you all know incase you're relying on me to know when to get your tickets or something.  Which, why would you?  lol.  But June 30th is the release date!  I'll be back from Myrtle Beach just in time to go see it!!
Have a wonderful and blessed day!
With eternal love and blessings,
Officially Inspired



No comments: