Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Basketball and Life

Yes, I'm aware that this is not my brother's blog and that I'm talking about basketball.  I'm also aware that it's shocking!  But alas, it's the height of March Maddness!  And so far, my bracket fails, but one of my teams that I had going all the way to the championship is still in the running--KENTUCKY!  *my other championship team was Kansas...* I'm so proud of Kentucky and I really hope they can go all the way and win the championship.  I think it's their time to shine!  Oh, and Xavier lost, and (because I'm a sick person) that makes me happy.  Personally, I think Xavier is overrated.  My brother is a HUGE fan, as is one of my best friends, and I have teachers that are Xavier-junkies, so I was burnt out on Xavier before I even became a fan.

On to better and more important things.

  1. Monday morning I am leaving for Tennessee.  I'm going to be there from Monday-Saturday.  Monday-Friday my grandparents will be with us, then Thursday-Saturday, my parents, grandma, and aunt and uncle are coming down!  It's going to be so much fun.  Even if my great aunt and uncle couldn't make it...which makes me sad.
  2. Today is Saturday, March 27th, 2010 and you know what that means...
ONLY ONE MORE MONTH UNTIL THE DARKLY LUMINOUS FIGHT FOR PERSEPHONE PARKER BY LEANNA RENEE HIEBER IS RELEASED AND I CAN FINALLY READ IT!

If you can't tell, I'm really excited!

With eternal love and blessings,
Officially Inspired

EDIT:  I posted this article BEFORE Kentucky lost on this day.  :'(  I think I jinxed them!  Noooo!

2 comments:

SWO SPORTS said...

Why do you even like UK, is it just beacause they are good and the best team in the tournament? How in the world is Xavier overrated? They were a sixth seed, UK was a one seed (which they both have accurate seedings), also they don't even talk about Xavier musch on TV.

Hanna said...

I like UK because they are local and they're the best team arround her. What in the world is a seed? Do they plant their teams?

You, Shelby, and Brunk have burnt me out on Xavier before I could even become a fan.