Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday Plans

I'm not sure what I'm doing today--but I do have a few things to say.

Firstly, I haven't had time to watch New Moon yet. Or Twilight in Forks.  Which makes me very sad.  But yesterday was a fun-filled day.  I played outside with my sister because the weather was very nice--but there's a possibility for SNOW tomorrow!  WHAT?!?  IT'S SPRING! Then, I had my eyes checked, which I'll write about separately in a second.  Then we went to my grandma's because my cousin and her husband were home and visiting.  Then we went to dinner with my other cousins, and when we got home it was late and I was sleepy, so I went to bed pretty early.

Now, the eye appointment.  I have to get glasses, but I don't have to wear them all the time, just in class or when I feel I need them.  Which is good.  I picked out really cute and 'bold' glasses, so I'll post pictures when I get them.

Today I think we're going to the outlet mall--which kind of excites me.  I haven't been there since it opened back in August.  And we might be going to see Alice in Wonderland in 3D!  (@Leanna Renee Hieber I think the lady who plays Alice looks a good deal like Miss Percy.  Which reminds me, if you read this, I passed the B&N you'll be at next month last night and said 'I love you B&N...I'll see you in a month and seven days!" lol) I really want to see it and hope that it lives up to the hype and I think it will!  Johnny Depp is the PERFECT Mad Hatter!

Well, I must go and dry my hair so I can get ready and everything! 

Have a wonderful and blessed day!

With eternal love and blessings,
Officially Inspired

No comments: