Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Friday, March 19, 2010

Quick Update

Emphasis on the word quick--bullet points will be used in this post.
  • I did horribly at regionals--State does not seem likely for my future.
  • Remember Me is abso-freaking-lutely amazing!
  • I'm FINALLY reading Bran Hambric: The Farfield Curse by Kaleb Nation.
  • I fail epicly at remembering the date of Richelle Mead's newest Vampire Academy book's release date.
  • I'm behind on reviews of novels read this year.
  • New Moon comes out on DVD tonight!  I'm going to Wally-World at midnight!
  • Only two people from my WHOLE school showed up for book club today.
  • I'm having my eyes checked tomorrow--probably need glasses for distance.
  • Yep, that's about it.
Have a wonderful and blessed day!

With eternal love and blessings,
Officially Inspired

No comments: