Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Blogging Provides

Lame title.  It has almost nothing to do with what I'm talking about today.  It's going to be really short and kinda sparatic, so here we go.

First, I'd like to ask all of you to please pray for my great-grandma.  She's not doing so well and Hospice is with her now.  She's 97, but I really need you guys to pray for her too.  It'd mean the world.  Please and thank you.

Secondly, I set up a new blog with a fellow writer from YouTube.  It's http://www.twoteensonedream.blogspot.com/ .  Don't worry, I'll still be using this one.  Make sure to follow and comment to let me know you stopped by!

Thirdly, I'd like to thank all of my 9 followers for sticking with me.  I think I've been on blogspot for about a year.  Which excites me, but it doesn't seem like it's been a year.  I'll let you know for sure when I have time to look for that post.

Have a wonderful and blessed day!

With eternal love and blessings,
Officially Inspired

No comments: