Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Just So You Know


Dear Readers,

I just wanted to let you know a few things.

One, my birthday was on Monday, June 14th. I originally posted the video below on my birthday, but, for some reason, when I went to edit it, it updated the date to the 17th. Which is not my birthday. It's my second grade teacher's birthday. Just so you know.

Two, I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow! I'm going to be gone until Friday, so I'm not sure how much posting I'll be doing - if any. I'm not sure if I'll have wifi or if it will be dependable. I'll try my hardest to post, but I'm making no promises.

Three, uhhh...I ran out of things to say.
Hope you all are having a wonderful summer!!
With eternal love and blessings,
Officially Inspired

No comments: