Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Friday, June 4, 2010

Freshman or Fresh meat?

So today was my last day of school at the Junior High - which, as I said was bitter sweet.  It was a super fun day, though.  It was hard to say goodbye to the teachers that I've grown to love, but I'll be stopping back by next year - have no doubt about that.  I think a good majority of my teachers now have the address for this blog now, so I've gotta start watching what I say.  Just kidding.  ;)

I just wanted to stop by and say hello because I have not posted since Monday.  A few of the people that I was really thinking about in my Memorial Day video have yet to watch it, so I was keeping it there as the heading post for as long as I could.  But I myself like to see new posts go up.  On my blog and others.  Even if, you know, I'm pretty much talking to no one.  *crickets*

So if you are one of the people that have not seen the Memorial Day video I made and sent you this link to check it out, here is the direct link: Brent, you should probably click HERE. I'll also be posting the link at the top of my actual blog page until I know that everyone that I sent the link as WWW has seen it.

Tomorrow The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer comes out!  I'm also taking a babysitting class so as of tomorrow I will be a certified baby sitter.  :D  Just saying that some of my teachers should take that into consideration.  And tomorrow is my great-grandma's 97th birthday party!  How cool is that? 

I'll talk to you guys later.

Have a wonderful and blessed day!

With eternal love and blessings,
Officially Inspired
Just for the goodbye message to Mr.  D, my science teacher.  I'm gonna miss you!

No comments: