Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Monday, June 7, 2010

Mondays no longer suck...

Mondays no longer suck!  I know!  It hurts to even say that!  Here's the final things that convinced me of the rocking-ness of Mondays.

Firstly, this morning, I got emails from some of my teachers, which were very personal, so I won't talk much about them.  I'll just say that they meant a lot.

Secondly, I won Jackson Pearce's MAY PRIZE!!!  Do you know how HUGE that prize was?  EPIC!!  I was SO excited - I went through my house screaming like a mad woman!  Hey, don't look at me like that - I never said I wasn't.  *SISTERS RED IS RELEASED TODAY!*

Thirdly, I got this in the mail today from my FAVORITE PERSON IN THE WORLD!
  shipping tube *hears stuff inside*

Poster from the Phoenix, AZ Comic Con.  Saturday was Geek Prom!


And - OH MY GOSH! - a Remember Me poster!!

It's official - Mondays no longer suck, and Authors are the best people on the planet.

No comments: