Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Friday, October 2, 2009

OMA!


OMA stands for Oh My Alexi--which is a new-found love from Leanna Renee Hieber's novel The strangely Beautiful Tale of Miss Percy Parker. Anyway, I know I haven't posted in a while, and so I decided to write and post something today. Something--anything. I had no idea it would be this EPIC! (that's the first time I've used that word...)

So I was checking my updates on the blogs I follow and I saw that Miss Hieber had posted a new article. I clicked on over to her site to read it and saw the article was titled "The Ohio Whirlwind". Obviously, I figured this post was about her two weeks in Ohio. It was. ;) But--I was mentioned! OMA! I know--totally epic! Read the article and find my name and get some exciting news and all that good stuff here: http://leannareneebooks.blogspot.com/2009/10/ohio-reflections-in-recap.html

I am so honored and I went and told my brother and though he didn't find it very special, I definitely did. I need to read--like NOW!

So I bid you good day, my dear readers. I hope you'll pardon my absence. (I might be getting too into this book...NOT! That's not possible!)

Have a wonderful and blessed day!
With eternal love and blessings,
Officially Inspired

No comments: