Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Monday, November 2, 2009

Jinx...


I think I jinxed myself with my costume. I could not sleep last night because all I wanted to do was write! I had all these ideas in my head and I hadn't written all day and I couldn't write because I needed to go to sleep so I wouldn't be dead to the world at school! I went to bed at 9:30. Usually I'm asleep by 10:30. But I wasn't. I didn't fall asleep until nearly midnight--which means only like six hours of sleep...not to mention I was up almost every hour from there out. I'm so tired right now, though, that I'm not feeling too well. But we're having corn chowder, so that makes me happy.

Through all of this, I learned something about myself as a writer. My prime writing time is--you guessed it--at nocturnal hours. Great. Guess when I can't write until A) Weekends B) Breaks and C) I'm a 'professional' and full time writer? Yes! Night time hours!

That sucks.

Anyway, I guess I should get off of here and look over my notes from last night to see where I'm planning to go from this point in my novel. But first, here are three things that make me very happy:

1- House is on tonight!
2- Trauma is on tonight and it looks VERY good!
3- I have no school tomorrow!

Oh! And guess what? I shared my titles with my friend and she picked two of them that she liked, but I'm going to toss around a third one here. Which one's your favorite?

1- Resurrecting Forever
2- Eternity Awaits
3- The Beginning of Forever

So now I must go, dear readers. Have a wonderful and blessed day! And happy NaNoWriMo to those of you participating...which would not be me...

With eternal love and blessings,
Officially Inspired

No comments: