Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Oprah!

Guess what? So you all know that I'm a HUGE fan of Twilight and the one person who got me started in reading and writing was Stephenie Meyer, author of The Twilight Saga. Well, guess who's going to be on Oprah as her one interview?!? STEPHENIE MEYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now, she's going to be on the Oprah Show on Friday, November 13th, 2009. Friday the 13th! I can't wait!

Remember New Moon comes out on November 20th!
In honor of Stephenie Meyer's first HUGE interview, here are some pictures I edited of her. I did NOT take the photos, but I worked with the colors and borders. Hope you like them!

Have a wonderful and blessed day!

With eternal love and blessings,

Officially Inspired

No comments: