Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving...


So tomorrow is Thanksgiving!  I'm so happy!  Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays because it's not as busy as Christmas, so you get a little more time with your family.  Here are some things that I am Thankful for this year:

  • My family who always encourages me and loves me
  • My friends who make me laugh and/or cry--they encourage and love me
  • My faith keeps me strong when I want to give up
  • God is my rock and I am forever his pebbel
  • Jesus dying on the cross for you and me
  • Our soldiers in Iraq and Afgahnistan
  • Our Veterans who have given up so much
  • Our police men and women who keep our daily lives safe
  • The firefighters who save our world from sure disaster
  • Forgiveness, for if there were not forgiveness, this world would be miserable and full of hatred.
  • My cousin Jimmy is home for Thanksgiving--but ships to Afgahnistan in January ===>
  • My family and I have a great relationship and we get along great.
  • My writing ability because it's something I love and I hope to be doing for a very long time
  • Stephenie Meyer because she gave me my start and I will always owe everything to her
  • Robert Pattinson because he's given me so much hope and love and inspiration I can't even begin to explain
  • JoAnne (my writing mentor) because she's never afraid to tell me the truth
  • Leanna Renee Hieber because she has inspired me on a personal level
  • BOOKS! For they keep me alive
This is what I'm thankful for.  What are you thankful for?  Remember--Thanksgiving means so much more than just food and sleeping and football.  Find reason in the season.

Have a wonderful and blessed day!

With eternal love and blessings,
Officially Inspired

No comments: