Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Moon!



I SAW NEW MOON ON OPENING DAY!!!! 11-20-09 I WAS THERE!!

I can't say much, because I don't want to give anything away, but I will say this: New Moon was a million times better than Twilight.  It was an AMAZING movie!! GO SEE IT!!

You know, I'm kinda left with a feeling of blandness after seeing NM.  I think about how hard Bella worked to save Edward--how hard she ran--and I wonder if I could've done the same thing.  Could I have risked my life to save his?  Could I endure his pain as well as mine own?  I may have just realized that the answer is, if I loved that person as much as Bella loves Edward, then yes.  Otherwise, it's impossible.

Robert Pattinson's American accent is a lot better now--just thought I'd throw that in here.  Also, Rob's in a new movie from Summit Entertainment that's coming soon.  It's called Remember Me.  It looks really good!  I can't wait to see it!  And another movie that's on TV tomorrow, but I can't remember the name of it.  I had never heard of it before.  Something about Hollywood and Dying I think. lol.

Can't wait until June 10th, 2010!  (Eclipse's release date).

Have a wonderful and blessed day!

With eternal love and blessings,















Officially Inspired

No comments: