Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Monday, August 3, 2009

Bed rest...


For some reason, my right leg is killing me! It hurts right where my leg and hip meet on the side, so any time I move it hurts! I think I bruised it, but it hurts because like I said, I have to move it to walk. I get occasional spasms in my hip for some reason. That's what happened when I lifted my leg to get an airbrush tattoo yesterday (picture above) at the butterfly festival. I didn't put my leg down automatically, like I should've, and so I think that's how I bruised it--somehow.

So this means I'm basically on 'bed rest'. I spent the morning downstairs reading my novel, and watching the history channel, and I managed to finish it! Yay! Now I can focus on The Widow's Season. Which I haven't read any of today yet. So that's what I'll be doing tonight. I still get this nagging feeling like "You should be writing", but that's silly because I finished draft 1 and I haven't started revisions yet. So I just need to let it go and focus on book club book.

I don't think I really have anything else to talk about...but I did figure out what to get my dad for his birthday. If it ever comes, it'll be late, but if it does come he'll love it, I'm sure. :)

Have a wonderful and blessed day!

With love and blessings,
Officially Inspired

No comments: