Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Srsly?!? You're cleaning AGAIN?!?


Yes, I'm cleaning again. My friend is spending the night tonight and I haven't had her over all summer, so I'm super excited for her to come over! I have a lot of stuff that we can do. Play Sims on my computer, I have a Twilight board game we can play...and that kind of stuff. She's going to my Uncle's birthday party with my family and I, so we should have a blast!

I had some awesome ideas to improve draft one last night, so now I'm even more eager to start revisions! I've been working on my outlining, but that's not going so great. I know I need to do it, but I'd rather just start writing again. Especially before school starts.

On August 17th-20th I'm going camping/boating with my grandparents, so I'm looking forward to that! (Above is a picture of me on the tube last year) Every time we go boating we take a tube to pull behind the boat. I love that tube. I like to go really fast, but my brother likes to go slow. But I doubt we'll both fit in the tube this year. It's a one person tube. :)

Well, I must continue cleaning. My friend will be here in an hour and a half!

Have a wonderful and blessed day!

With eternal love and blessings,
Officially Inspired

No comments: