Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Monday, August 24, 2009

School...


So we had Open House/ Orientation for school tonight. Which was a disaster. Katie and I have home room and writing together, but that's it. I like most of my teachers though. :) So I guess that's good.
BUT...I have to get up at 5. AM. Before the sun's up. Before my parent's are up. See something wrong with that? I sure do. Btw, I'm in the 8th grade. Yeah.
So, now I have to go to bed at 9 instead of 9:30. Ugh. This sucks.

But my math teacher told me he was 'digging my hair'. lol. ;)

I guess I'm going to go. Sorry this wasn't as long guys. I don't have much more time. :(

I'll let you guys know how my first day goes...

Have a wonderful and blessed night.

With eternal love and blessings,
Officially Inspired

P.S. Don't forget As You Wish by Jackson Pearce and Blood Promise by Richelle Mead comes out tomorrow!

No comments: