Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Books and pictures


Sorry I haven't posted in a while--I haven't had anything to talk about really. Still don't, so I'm just going to tell you a few random things.


  1. I finished Stragely Beautiful last night! LOVED IT!

  2. I just made a lip-syncing video for "Blessed" by Rachael Lampa.

  3. I started reading Catching Fire and am LOVING IT!

  4. I'm slowly recovering from Writer's Block--finally.

  5. I worked on my school newspaper article from home this morning!

  6. Tomorrow is my mom's birthday. I still don't know what to get her...Breaking Dawn is a possibility considering she's half way through Eclipse.

  7. My dad had surgery yesterday--everything's going great though. Except, I hate blood.

  8. I got bad news last night. My grandparent's neighbor, Harry (whom I'm pretty close to) has been doing chemo, but isn't doing very well. Please keep him and his family in your prayers.

  9. I set a picture of Rob as my desktop back ground at school this morning!

  10. I was also informed that aliens are coming to Earth to abduct all good looking and sexy people. You should be safe, I'm only telling you to say goodbye!

Have a wonderful and blessed day! (The picture is something I made "Color Disco")


With eternal love and blessings,

Officially Inspired

No comments: