Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Outlining--again...


Hello my dear readers! How are you? It's 55 degrees here in Ohio--and we just turned our heat on for the first time this year. Wow. Seriously? Yes.

So, I've been outlining--again. I started over because I was writing out every detail instead of just a vague idea. So now I've outlined all eight chapters--almost 70 pages summarized into two and a half pages. Wow. Anyway, I think I've finally found a type of outlining that works for me. Which is good. I remember when I outlined the rest of my novel last year--It all fit on a piece of journal paper, but it took up nearly 200 pages. No joke. But then again I was very vague when I outlined that. I didn't tell what was going to happen during those scenes, just that this was going to happen. Which I could very well resort back to. Ha-ha.

I sent another critique partner some of my rewrites--from the preface to chapter four and will hopefully be getting some feed back pretty soon. I hope. I sent some of my rewrites to my writing mentor, who has had so much on her plate, she hasn't had time to read it. I also sent some to "Luna", and she read a little bit, but hasn't read anymore. (Maybe that's a hint to something...........hmmm....)

In happier news, I'm seriously in love with Professor Alexi Rychman from The Strangely Beautiful Tale of Miss Percy Parker! Seriously--he's...amazing. Amazing Alexi. But I can't tell you what's going on because I'm near the end. But hey, the sequel comes out in March of 2010! Yay!

I must be on my way. Have a wonderful and blessed Sunday!

With eternal love and blessings,
Officially Inspired

No comments: