Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween...


Hey dear readers! I just realized that Halloween is SATURDAY! I'm so excited! I still go trick-or-treating every year! Guess what I'm going to be this year? (Not an author--I was that last year and no one understood it). I'm going to be................a BOOK! I'm so excited! I still have to make the costume, but hopefully I can get that done this week...well what's left of it. Like I said, I can't believe it's almost Halloween!

I just remembered this book. It's The Guys, The Roses, And The Regrets by Grace Hatton. She's a teen author, and I can't believe how much she knows about writing--it's truly amazing. I still haven't read her book, but it is now on my Christmas list.

I really haven't had much going on lately, really. The end of the quarter is Friday! I can't believe the first quarter of school has gone by so quickly! I have a 95% in math, but we had test today. I think I did well on most of it--but a few questions...I'm not so sure about. I just hope that it keeps my A. I've had straight A's on report cards since 6th grade. I know, I'm a geek, but oh well. **I am a geek, but I will dominate the world, Katie**

Have a wonderful and blessed day!

With eternal love and blessings,
Officially Inspired

No comments: