Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Someday...


Hey readers! I hope you all have had a better weekend than I have! I've been sick since Saturday morning, but I'm feeling a lot better now. I still have a cough, and my stomach's a little uneasy--but everything else is gone. On top of this I still have homework to do. Four pages of science and half a math paper. :'(

Anyway, when I was lying on the couch this morning I came across a song that just really made me happy...and realize what's really important, and gave me hope. It was the world premiere of the song. The song was "Someday" by Rob Thomas. It's a really good song.

I also got to hear Kings of Leon (Awesome band!), Muse, Uncle Kracker, and Daughtry! I'm usually a country fan, but there's a lot of good music out there in the pop culture. Like All American Rejects, Linkin Park, and The Fray. But one song bugs me to death! "21 Guns" by Greenday is a horrible song! Greenday isn't even in the right generation to be that political (right John?)! The song says 'Do you know what you're fighting for? It's not worth dying for.' Talking about the war in Iraq. I mean, it's fine if you don't support the war, but at least support those men and women who are fighting for you. Ugh, it's aggravating!

I'm going to do my homework. Have a wonderful and blessed day!


With eternal love and blessings,
Officially Inspired.

No comments: