Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Bad Blogger *hits hand*

I feel incredibly bad because I did not post on Tuesday, and I really should have.  For those of you who don't know, Spirit Bound (the 5th in the Vampire Academy series) by Richelle Mead was released.  How could I not blog about that?

So, I didn't get the book that night, because it was a Tuesday night and I didn't really feel like going out.  It was yucky and rainy, and, as much as I love this book, I couldn't bring myself to bring it home in the rain.  And so, I felt bad.  I love getting books on their release days, so I decided to order it from http://www.barnesandnoble.com/ .  And since I'm a member, I got free shipping.  My book arived yesterday! 

I was so excited!  It felt like this was a real baby because I was waiting for it to come for such a long time, and I couldnn't believe that the time was finally here to hold it in my arms.  And so, being me, I decided to sit on the front pourch and read The Darkly Luminous Fight for Persephone Parker and wait on the UPS man.  I was out there for a good hour, reading.  Forgetting that SB was coming my way.  I got so wrapped up in DL.  I'm nearly done with it, but I still feel really bad because I haven't finished it yet.  I apologize, Leanna.  So, I saw the UPS man pull into my driveway, and got up.  I forgot that he couldn't see me because of a bush that's right in front of the chair I was sitting in.  I thought that he was getting out of the truck, so I walked down the walkway to where the truck had stopped.  Only to find, he had gone into the back of the truck to get my package.  Needless to say, when he actually did come out of the truck, he was a bit surprised to see me.  Standing there.  Bouncing up and down.  Wishing for nothing more than to recieve this package.  His responce?  "OH!...Hi."  Me: "Hi!"  Driver: *hands package to me.*  Me: *bounces even more* "Thank you! Thank you!  Thank you!"

So I found a new hobby - freaking out the UPS man.  :)  Wow, I'm simple. 

I haven't started SB yet, because I first must finish DL.  But I did read the first chapter online a while back.  And it's kind of amazing. ;)

Oh!  And did I tell you (no I didn't)?  There's going to be a fourth Pirates of the Caribbean movie! *I don't think it includes Robert Pattinson, but there was once talk of it and I just really love this picture.  Just sayin'*

Have a wonderful and blessed day!

With eternal love and blessings,
Officially Inspired

No comments: