Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Thank you!










Dear Followers, (and other readers)

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you all for following me here on blogspot!  I was just looking at my followers box and it delighted me to see that there were four followers I don't personally know!  *Followers, I do know - I love you too.*  It also made me very happy to realize that I had more followers than my brother!  And one of his seven followers is himself.  He rubbed it in my face for so long that he had more followers, but now he doesn't.  Now I just need to surpass him in channel views on MY YOUTUBE

Followers, if you're actually reading these, please don't be afraid to comment.  When I recieve comments, I feel like I'm not totally just talking to myself via blog post.  :D

Thanks again christina622, sweetchocolate, Book Lover, SWOSPORTS, Meggie G, Tessie, carlygaile, and Andrew!!!

With eternal love and blessings,






p.s. the picture @ the top, I just had to post because I made a collage of Leanna's signing!  And I think it's kinda amazing. :D

No comments: