Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Monday, May 17, 2010

Good News!

KRISTEN STEWART IS NOT - REPEAT NOT - PREGNANT!

Despite Rob's words on Oprah, Kristen Stewart is NOT pregnant.  I, too, was kinda worried.  I mean, I don't really want to be a step mom.  If it came to that, so be it, but...you know.  ;)  Anyway, he was just kidding around.  I'm 99.9% sure. 

Just thought I'd let you know.  There's no more truth to this than the rumors about them being engaged.  Oh, by the way, hasn't this rumor circulated before?  Just sayin'. 

Have a wonderful and blessed day!

With eternal love and blessings,
Officially Inspired


p.s.  Wow.  Is it just me or does that picture seem really old?  It was only from '08.  Why does it seem like such a long time ago?  Remember that time - before Twilight stills got leaked and posted on the web and when these fan-made things were all we had to quench our thirst for the epic romance? 

p.s.s. Yeah, I know, I know.  I'm ending this post now.  I'm goin', I'm goin'.

p.s.s.s. Hehe I lied.  I'm still here.

p.s.s.s.s. Wow...sleep deprivation...wow....

No comments: