Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Jimmy!

It's my cousin, Jimmy's birthday today!  He's the one that I made those two videos for.  Although he's in Afghanistan for his birthday, and I already sent him a happy birthday email, I just wanted to make a more public display of my birthday wishes!  Jimmy is my hero and I look up to him (no pun intended) a lot.

I also have some very exciting news!  Jimmy got promoted to Sergeant!  I'm so proud!  Go Jimmy!  Whoo!  Love ya, Sarge!

For Jimmy's birthday (if anyone's reading this)  *crickets* please leave your comments and good wishes on this post.  If you do, I will be sure to email them on to him. 

Sorry this is short.  I have 20 pages left in Darkly Luminous and now I wish to go finish it!

With eternal love and blessings,
Officially Inspired
Kiddo

Edit:  Jimmy didn't actually get promoted to SGT until soon after we got the worst news possible on 8/28/10

No comments: