Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Favorite Actor

So, you all know my favorite actor is Robert Pattinson.  But I've found another actor that I really enjoy.  I don't have a crush on this one, just really appreciate who he is and how he plays in movies.

Nicholas Cage.  I know, he's pretty popular.  But over the past few days, I've realized why I love his movies.

I happened to end up watching "National Treasure the Book of Secrets" the other night.  I LOVE National Treasure - probably two of my favorite movies.  But then yesterday we had a storm, so my Direct TV went out.  I asked my brother to go look for "Next" - a movie starring Nicholas Cage.  It's also probably one of my favorite movies.  Basically, the FBI are looking for Chris Johnson, an LA magician who can see the future to help prevent a nuclear attack on the United States.  It's an amazing movie, that for some reason didn't get much attention.  If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend you rent it.  It's rated PG-13.  It has some language and a few scenes, and violence.


I really want to go see Sorcerer's Apprentice.  I think it came out today.  :)

~Officially Inspired~

No comments: