Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Cleaning...again?!?


Yeah, so I can't keep my room clean. Maybe that's just something that's supposed to happen to writers, you know, so you always have something to clean when- BOOM- Writer's Block strikes.

I think a lot of the crap in my room is just clothes I have neglected to put away. And sheets I forgot to put in the clothes hamper...But I did dust my bookshelf and rearrange my Twilight shrine--I mean shelf.

Why is it that I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel that is my novel, but I cannot write? Am I holding onto my baby? Am I forcing it not to mature? Even if I know that maturity is what it really needs to reach full potential and be as great as I imagine it? Am I not a good Mommy to my baby?

Maybe instead of worrying about what I'm doing wrong I should think about what I'm doing right...or maybe I should just clean...

Have a wonderful and blessed day!
With love and blessings,
Officially Inspired

No comments: