Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

CONTEST!


HEY! I'VE SOME GOOD NEWS FOR YOU!
If you're a writer you should enter my writing contest. All you have to do is send your entry to my email ILuvRobPattinson@gmail.com

Here's the prompt:
"She smiled as she ran to me. She missed me, I thought, thank God." Use this as the beginning of your story."

*EDIT-- The composition can be in any format. Poetry, short story, movie/play script, ect.*
No word limit, no certain genre, but NO plagiarism.
DEADLINE: JULY 15th, 2009.
Good luck!!


Oh! Prizes!
1st- Your story will be posted here on Wonderful Writing Website.
2nd- Your story will be summarized here on WWW.
3rd- Your story's title will be mentioned here on WWW.
*If there are 3 or less entries, only 1st place will be awarded.
Have a wonderful and blessed day!

With love and blessings,
Officially Inspired

No comments: