Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Friday, July 31, 2009

Book club...


So I'm kinda nervous...

Book club is a week from today and I have to finish the book in that time. I'm only on page 71 out of 303 pages. I really thought I'd have no problem finishing this book quickly, but it's like nothing's happening yet. But I think they're about to, so I'm kinda wanting to read. If I read 33 pages a day for the next 7 days, I'll finish Friday.

But in good news, I've been reading a lot of my book! I'm on page 203 out of 270. So I'm almost done. Yay!

School starts in 25 days....boo.

BUT As You Wish by Jackson Pearce and Blood Promise by Richelle Mead comes out on the same day I go back to school, so that's good. I can't wait to read them. (The pic above is of 'Demetri Belikov' from Vampire Academy which is the series Blood Promise is in.)

On top of all this, I have two Family Reunions. I'm not going to one because it's a two-three hour drive, and I'm not for sure they're having the other one this year.

Anyway, I should get back to reading. Both No Title as well as The Widow's Season.

Have a wonderful and blessed day!

With love and blessings,

Officially Inspired

1 comment:

His Masterpiece said...

I guess until we move in to our house Step. 1 at 5 pm lol im coming home with you i am so scared that i will be late to my classes cause i dont know where im going! (: