Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Monday, July 6, 2009

I see you...you can't hide from me...



Dear light at the end of the tunnel,
I see you. You cannot hide from me. I will find you. Do you see how awesome my eyes are?

But mark my words I will find you. I'll do it for my baby. My baby needs to be done--the first draft at least. You can make it easy and meet me half way. Or you can make it hard and I'll go all the way to find you. But beware, once you're in my grasp, there's no turning back. But you'll make me feel glorious.

Sincerely,
An Angry Author.
So! I figured this would be a good way to vent about my angry feelings about not being able to find my way through this tunnel. But I can see the light at the end--so I've hope yet. I'm going to keep this short so that I can maybe actually get some writing done today.

Katie, please tell me I'm not wasting my time.

Have a wonderful and blessed day!
With love and blessings,
Officially Inspired

No comments: