Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Slacking

Tess, Monica, and Andrew
I've been slacking with the blog--but I've been writing. I am REALLY EXTREMELY close to finishing my novel, but it's easier said than done in terms of finishing.

So today's the YouTube black-out to protest against the new Beta channel, which I am proudly taking place in. :) Although I made a video I did not post it today. :) Yay me!!

So far only one person has entered my contest, so I am extending the deadline to Tuesday, July 21st, 2009.

PLEASE ENTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Same rules and guidelines apply)

Well, back to writing!!!! Yay!!!! Well until 8pm when Touched By An Angel comes on. I love that show! And how Monica says "God loves you". It's awesome!

Have a wonderful and blessed evening!

With love and blessings,
Officially Inspired

No comments: