Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sorry

I'm so sorry I haven't posted anything in almost a week! I've been busy this week and haven't been home a lot so it hasn't left me with a whole lot of computer time.

I'm writing today so I'm hoping to get a lot done. But then again my WB (Writer's Block) might relapse...again. Maybe some music by Robert Pattinson can put me into remission...again. ;)

I went to a Red's game last night with my dad, my brother, and my cousin Katie. It was a lot of fun. See, Katie's a lot like me meaning we're both...out there (lol) so any time I'm around her she makes me laugh so hard I can't breathe. (Katie, I know you read this--you're probably the only one--"My elbow itches")

I really am not sure what else to write about...

Oh! If you have a YouTube account I'm looking for ideas for my Writing Vlog! So leave a comment here or personal message me on YouTube-- www.youtube.com/ILuvRobPattinson or you could leave a comment on my page. Please and thank you!

Have a wonderful and blessed day!

With love and blessings,
Officially Inspired

No comments: