Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Oh my gosh! Guess what?!?

The person I owe everything to ---> Stephenie MeyerOh my gosh! Guess what?!?
Yes, you've guessed it, I finished the first draft of my novel at 9:24pm on Saturday, July 18th, 2009! I cannot even explain to you how it feels...words cannot describe it. But I'm super excited! But just believe me when I say it feels so...amazing to be able to say "I've written a novel." Whether it's good or not, whether it's far from being revised or not, but none-the-less I've written a novel. I'm so happy and proud. The video of me writing the last sentence of my novel and my reaction to that is posted below my signature.

Have a wonderful and blessed day!

With love and blessings,
Officially Inspired

No comments: