Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Finishing?





I might finish my novel today. I'd say there's a very good chance of it. I planned to get up early today, but I couldn't go to sleep until like 2 this morning and then I woke up at 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8. Then I finally fell asleep at 8 and slept until noon. So I'm getting a late start.

There's not much left to write, and I really hope I can finish--or almost finish--today. But we'll see.

If you're bored, you should read the article I posted on my brother's blog. http://www.swosports.blogspot.com/ I think it's pretty funny. But where I said "when life gives you lemons, give them back and demand tea...because it's better" I had originally wrote "when life gives you lemons, give them back and demand Edward Cullen" my brother wouldn't let me keep it. :( But my article is "Baseball". Oh, and the picture above is of New York Mets Pitcher Mike Pelfrey. As long as we're talking about baseball, I thought I'd through in a picture of the nicest guy you'll ever meet!

So, wish me luck!

Have a wonderful and blessed day!

With love and blessings,
Officially Inspired

No comments: