Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Friday, January 8, 2010

Best Snow Day Ever! (Thanks to a certain Ohioian author)


(Here's what the snow looks like today)
School was cancelled again today--which also meant no meet--so I was kind of upset and I have a cold, so I haven't been to active today.  Until LUNCH TIME.  My mom had to go to therapy for her foot, and she brought home lunch, which is beside the point, but she also got the mail--which we had not gotten yesterday due to weather.  And I got a big white envelope from New York!  Immediately I said "AH!  It's from LEANNA RENEE HIEBER!!!" and I was right.  :D 

So here's some pictures to illustrate my day. 

Snowday=COLD(duh)
(bro w/ snowball--that he didn't throw at me)

(and a horrid picture of me w/ my chin pressed back to illustrate the cold)



And then...

(addresses hidden by purple penguin post-its)


(it's got stuff inside!)


(book marks w/ both covers on one side and reviews on the other!--signed)


(A 'Strangely Beautiful button--witch the one I had fell off of my bag, but now I have a new one!)


(A cover flat for the second book!--signed!)


(And on the back there's a note to me!)


(Another envelope w/ my name on it)

(inside is a polar bear card)

(with another note to me and another signed book mark!)


(here's another horrid picture of me trying to hold these things with my chin and hands w/o falling.)


(My copy of 'Strangely Beautiful' signed. Just thought I'd throw that in there ;)  )

Thank you so much Leanna Renee Hieber!  You've made my day once again!  Oh, by the way readers, go to her blog, http://leannareneebooks.blogspot.com/ ,  to read excerpts and to watch the book trailer for The Darkly Luminous Fight for Persephone Parker!  I cannot wait until April 27th, 2010 when this book is released and when Leanna Renee Hieber is going to be doing a signing here!  (Leanna, I'll be there!)

Have a wonderful and blessed day!

With eternal love and blessings,
Officially Inspired

No comments: