Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Videos...

(It's Dark--by me)
So there's a video I've been meaning to share with you all for quite some time. It's a really great video, so here's the link to a video for "Pray For You" by Jaron and the Long Road to Love. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rn041uWncU

Also, this video I've been meaning to promote because is so touching. Here's a link to Remember Me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ervaMPt4Ha0

Lastly, this is a video I made for Leanna Renee Hieber as a thank you video--and she has approved it--but I'm not sure if I'm going to post it on YouTube or not yet. So I'll just upload it here and you can watch it right here from my blog! I do not own any of the pictures (save for the very last one) in this video nor do I own the music. The song is 'the love theme from Romeo and Juliet'--which I blended to use twice. The quote near the end is directly from 'The Strangely Beautiful Tale of Miss Percy Parker'.



So, I hope you like these videos as much as I do! Oh, and by the way you should all go to www.youtube.com/ImprovEverywhere and watch their videos. "Where's Rob?", "Can I Get A Napkin Please", and "Supermarket Musical" are wonderful! (At least I think those are the names).

Have a wonderful and blessed day! I must go study for exams!

With eternal love and blessings,
Officially Inspired


EDIT:  This video is now avaliable on my  youtube page: www.youtube.com/ILuvRobPattinson

No comments: