Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Extra! Extra! Read all about it!


So as many of you know, for the winter edition of my school newspaper I interviewed author Leanna Renee Hieber, which inspired my paper to do an Author's Corner. (But entertainment got that :( ) Anyway, for the summer edition, I'm interviewing someone else. Last night I recieved a call from my grandparent's neighbor and good friend, Harry, and he said that his grandson would be "Tickled to death to do the interview". His grandson is none other than Mike Pelfrey, a pitcher for the New York Mets! I'm definitely looking forward to his answers to the questions! Harry said he told Mike about me writing a novel and he said that Mike replied with "Really?!? She's a smart kid." Ha-ha. Not that Harry introduced me to him a few years back as "the annoying little girl down the street--she's a dumby." Ha ha.

Anyway, so you can go here: http://www.wfan.com/pages/2336853.php to watch an interview with Mike. WARNING: Mike Sings! And it's 22 minutes long! But it's worth it.




In other news, Leanna Renee Hieber has new contests up on her blog! They're pretty awesome!
Also, I finished chapter 12 Monday and it was pretty epic. I'm working on chapter 13 and I can't wait to write it!



Have a wonderful and blessed day!

With eternal love and blessings,
Officially Inspired

No comments: