Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Resolutions...


Every year I set a list of New Year's Resolutions which I almost never complete.  But this year, that's changing.  So, I thought I'd post my 2010 Resolutions here so you can  keep me on top of them.  Deal?

1- Complete draft two/start new draft/begin queries if at all possible. (probably won't be.
2- Read--A LOT.  Keep track of said books/reconize the ones I really enjoy.
3- Be a better Christian, friend, daughter, etc.
4- Keep room clean (how many years in a row has this been on here?)
5- Be more selfless and think of others more.
6- Be open to critism and opinions (whether they be agreeing or contridicting).
7- Clean out my YouTube archives and delete the videos that I don't like.
8- Express myself more openly and speak what's on my mind and what I feel is right.
9- Focus more on school and keep my grades up.
10- Make book club more of an actual book club and not friends sitting around talking about stuff.  (Pick books on our level with good messages/good stories)

So there you have it.  As for number 2, my first task is to finish The Lightning Theif.  And the other five books.  Might have to come back to the series after I read some others.

Have a wonderful and blessed New Year's Day!

Go Buckeyes!
Officially Inspired

No comments: