Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Inspiring Video at the Perfect Time...

You all pretty much know that I'm on YouTube, and you all pretty much know how excited I was for As You Wish by Jackson Pearce to come out.  Well, I'm subscribed to Jackson Pearce on YouTube and she recently posted this video:


And it couldn't have came at a better time!  The advice given and the just over all inspiration in the video was truly something I needed.  The advice is from 28 published authors, Jackson Pearce being in the video also.  Please watch it--I think it's really great.  And like Jackson Pearce, I'm also going to try to follow all of this advice as part of my New Year's Resolution!

Sorry this is short!  Gotta go work on my math exam review packet thingy.

Have a wonderful and blessed day!

With eternal love and blessings,
Officially Inspired

1 comment:

His Masterpiece said...

Are you going to do all of it?
I feel stupid i dont remember how to do scientific notation!!!! : /
What will be on the reading exam?